- Trying to save a buck or two while looking out for the environment at the same time?
- Since you most likely answered yes to that question consider picking up the 5170 from Hanes. Along with being offered at a super affordable price the shirt is also part of Hanes’ Ecosmart line with a portion of the polyester content of the shirt made out of recycled plastic bottles.
- In terms of the actual contents of the shirt, it’s a 50/50 which allows you to take on the great look and feel of a 100% cotton shirt while also emphasizing the performance and breathability of a 1--% poly shirt.
- This is the ultimate 50/50 shirt.
- 5.2 oz., 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Method of Print
- Best for: Vinyl and Screen Printing.
- Not recommended for: Sublimation and Direct to Garment (DTG).
- smooth hand
- dries faster than 100% cotton
- double-needle stitching throughout
- coverseamed neck with lay flat collar
- tear-away label
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Deco Eligible
Final Sale: May not be returned or exchanged