- Chief Value Cotton is a material blend that is quickly taking over the industry. With the primary material being cotton the t-shirt has exceptional softness but also breathability from its polyester content.
- It’s truly a happy marriage.
- Trust us, once you go CVC you rarely, if ever, go back. It’s a wonderful material and makes the G670 one of the highest quality t-shirts on the market.
- 4.6 oz./sqyd, 30/1
- 60% combed ring spun cotton, 40% polyester
- High-stitch density for smoother printing surface
Method of Print:
- Best for: Vinyl and Screen Printing.
- Recommended for: Sublimation and Direct to Garment (DTG).
- DTG printing on a fabric blend may not be as vibrant as on 100% cotton.
- The 60/40 blend of cotton and polyester can be used for sublimation, but it may produce a faded, vintage appearance. Usually the more polyester the better the results.
- 5/8" seamed collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear-away label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Modern-classic fit
Related Products: 3001CVC, G800, N6210, G800B, G840.