- Purple is the color of royalty, combining the feirce power of red and the calming energy of blue. Made popular in Ancient Rome by the nobility, the color purple was used for garments and banners alike.
- Symbolic of magic, intellegence, and imagination purple has been used for a number of different events and businesses.
- The color purple is furthermore thought to enhance mental ability and enlightenment, while still keeping us grounded.
- We offer purple in 5 wonderful shades: Blackberry, Lilac, Classic Purple, Russet, and Violet.
5.3 oz.(US) 8.8 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk soft cotton
Solids: 100% Soft Cotton; Sport Grey & Antique Heathers: 90% Soft Cotton | 10% Polyester; Safety Colors & Heathers: 50% Soft Cotton | 50% Polyester
Method of Print
- Best for: Direct to Garment (DTG), Heat Press Printing, Vinyl, and Screen Printing.
- Not recommended for: Sublimation.
- Seamless double-needle collar for enhanced fit
- Taped neck and shoulders for long-lasting durability designed for everyday wear
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem trimming for a classic look
- Tubular fit for comfortable mobility
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107 high visibility standards
- Tear away label
Related Products: G640, 3001C, G800, G500B, 3600, 3001CVC.