- Grey clothing can balance a outfit and allow for accessories to really take the limelight. The practical and timeless color, Grey, has been used as a secondary color in logos and schools making it extremely popular .
- Grey comes in a variety of shades, and selecting the right one can make or break your t-shirt design. The difference in most shades of grey is not how bright or dark it is, but rather what the undertone is.
- Undertones are the hidden shades of a color. With a lone shade of grey, only a trained eye could sense its undertone and the possible effects the undertone could have on a design. However, when put next to other colors, the shade of grey’s undertone takes charge, and it can make or break your design.
- We offer grey in 8 amazing shades, each with different undertones, both warm and cool, that allow for them to match with practically any color.
5.3 oz.(US) 8.8 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk soft cotton
Solids: 100% Soft Cotton; Sport Grey & Antique Heathers: 90% Soft Cotton | 10% Polyester; Safety Colors & Heathers: 50% Soft Cotton | 50% Polyester
Method of Print
- Best for: Direct to Garment (DTG), Heat Press Printing, Vinyl, and Screen Printing.
- Not recommended for: Sublimation.
- Seamless double-needle collar for enhanced fit
- Taped neck and shoulders for long-lasting durability designed for everyday wear
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem trimming for a classic look
- Tubular fit for comfortable mobility
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107 high visibility standards
- Tear away label