- Green is the Earth's most naturally recurring color, as plants and trees are filled with green.
- The color Green symbolically represents finding inner peace, growth, and the season of spring.
- A mixture of Blue and Yellow, Green holds the properties of both, creating a aura of happiness and intelligence.
- Around the world Green is used by religions to stand for paradise, eternal life, and beauty.
- Green shirts are great for companies with an environmental standpoint or environmental purposes, such as landscaping companies or recycling management.
- When putting a design on a Green shirt, try matching it with Red, yellow, blue, orange, purple and brown for the best final product.
5.3 oz.(US) 8.8 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk soft cotton
Solids: 100% Soft Cotton; Sport Grey & Antique Heathers: 90% Soft Cotton | 10% Polyester; Safety Colors & Heathers: 50% Soft Cotton | 50% Polyester
Method of Print
- Best for: Direct to Garment (DTG), Heat Press Printing, Vinyl, and Screen Printing.
- Not recommended for: Sublimation.
- Seamless double-needle collar for enhanced fit
- Taped neck and shoulders for long-lasting durability designed for everyday wear
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem trimming for a classic look
- Tubular fit for comfortable mobility
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107 high visibility standards
- Tear away label
Related Products: G640, 3001C, G800, G500B, 3600, 3001CVC.