The Threadfast Apparel 100LS Unisex Long-Sleeve T-Shirt offers a premium blend of comfort and sustainability, made from a unique combination of cotton and recycled polyester. With its optimal weight and substantial feel, it's a fashion-forward choice for those seeking quality and style.
Material and Details
- 4.8 oz., 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 26 singles
- Optimal Weight: The ultimate tee fabric is a 4.8 oz/165 gsm 60/40 cotton/poly blend. It is 15% heavier than most basic 30’s tees, making for a more substantial garment. The perfect weight for a fashion tee.
- Repreve® Recycled Polyester: Our ultimate tee collection uses a polyester fiber made from recycled content including plastic bottles. Compared to virgin fiber, our recycled poly consumes less petroleum, emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy.
- Eco-Dyed Heathers: Colorzen® is a cutting-edge technology that allows cotton to be dyed using up to 90% less water, 75% less energy and 95% fewer chemicals. Our heathers use approximately 30% colorzen® cotton.
- Retail fit
- Tear away label
- More Sustainable Cotton: By choosing this collection, you’re supporting responsible cotton production that optimizes water use, improves soil health and preserves natural habitats.
Method of Prints
- Best for: Heat Transfer, Screen Printing, Vinyl
- Recommended for: Sublimation, Direct to Garment (DTG)
- DTG printing on a fabric blend may not be as vibrant as on 100% cotton.
- The 60/40 blend of cotton and polyester can be used for sublimation, but it may produce a faded, vintage appearance. Usually the more polyester the better the results.
- We highly recommend AllDayVinyl for top-quality Heat Transfer Vinyl solutions